Josh and I celebrate 6 years of marriage tomorrow! (on Sept. 22). It’s pretty crazy how the past six years seem to have flown by.
In the spirit of a new year for “us”, I’d like to start a new beginning in a few other areas of my life. I often challenge myself with experiments to see if I can improve things (Restoration – bringing things back to life – is one of my top 5 strengths: StrengthsFinder 2.0).
So, in the spirit of New Beginnings, Sept. 24 marks a 30-day period of:
- Morning Pages, every day
- Start each week (Monday Morning) with Kent Julian’s 1-20-80 List.
- Being in bed by 9:30 PM. Reading from 9:30 PM – 10:00 PM (week days only)
- No Alana Treats: No Starbucks. No Diet Coke. No icecream. No cookies. (basically no desserts)
- Squats. Lots and lots of squats. I read this article about squats the other day and figured, “Hey! I can do that too!”
What I hope to achieve from this:
- Clarity of thought
- More (FOCUSED) productivity during the free time I have to work on my business
- More sleep = rejuvenation and no tired, baggy eyes that need coffee to perk up
- A bangin’ booty
I’ll conclude this experiment on Oct. 23 and will provide you an update on Nov. 1. If any of these exercises significantly change my life, I will continue doing them. Do you want to join me in a 30-Day experiment of your own? If so, leave a note in the comments below!
Question: What experiment have you tried recently? How did you feel about the results?